Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Koffeholic --- Should This Be the Official Name for Koffe's Fans?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
siberia82

siberia82

Female
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-11-21

Koffeholic --- Should This Be the Official Name for Koffe's Fans? Empty
PostSubject: Koffeholic --- Should This Be the Official Name for Koffe's Fans?   Koffeholic --- Should This Be the Official Name for Koffe's Fans? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:46 pm

I've noticed that there a few Kristoffer Berntsson admirers on both FSU and GoldenSkate who use the word "Koffeholic" to describe themselves. I've also adopted the term because I think it's both adorable and accurate! Very Happy It would be cool if "Koffeholic" became more widespread, but I doubt there are people outside of those two forums who are aware of it. Does anyone else like this name?
Back to top Go down
vaapukka

vaapukka

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Koffeholic --- Should This Be the Official Name for Koffe's Fans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koffeholic --- Should This Be the Official Name for Koffe's Fans?   Koffeholic --- Should This Be the Official Name for Koffe's Fans? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:42 pm

I like it very much!!!! Very Happy

I'm a supporter of twisting words. Wink And I think it's also cool that the word is similar to coffeeholic (even though I don't drink coffee that much). So it almost has a double meaning.
The word should totally be included in the official figure skating terminology, among axels and lutzes etc. ;DDD
Back to top Go down

Koffeholic --- Should This Be the Official Name for Koffe's Fans?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: KRISTOFFER BERNTSSON :: All about Kristoffer-
Jump to: