Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

European Figure Skating Championships 2009, Helsinki - Ice Dance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avi
Admin
Avi

Female
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-06-21

European Figure Skating Championships 2009, Helsinki - Ice Dance Empty
PostSubject: European Figure Skating Championships 2009, Helsinki - Ice Dance   European Figure Skating Championships 2009, Helsinki - Ice Dance EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 3:47 am

And girls, what do u think after compulsory dance???

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy Kerrs got 3rd place!!!! Very Happy yesss yesss yesss They were simply great!!!!Very Happy (like always Wink)

If it's going about Khokhlova and Novitski.... maybe they had the best program but they didn't impress me so much. Of course it was the best techincally and they deserve on getting first place...but it didn't impress me so much..... as opposed to Faiella and Scalli. I've never been theirs great fan cause for me theirs programs were too heavy but.... this time they really impressed me!!! They skated sooo lightly. And I have to admit I really enjoyed theirs program!Smile

If it's going about Domnina and Shabalin... it was not theirs day... casue as we can see... even if Maxim hadn't fallen down they wouldn't have got the first place... they would be 4th after Kerrs. And right now they can have problems even to be on the podium.
Back to top Go down
https://kristofferberntsson.forumotion.com

European Figure Skating Championships 2009, Helsinki - Ice Dance
Page 1 of 1