Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello! I am heli :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
heli

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-03-14

Hello! I am heli :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello! I am heli :)   Hello! I am heli :) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:55 am

Hi, guys!

My name is Helga, I am a Kristoffer fan from Germany. I am not really into figure skating in general, I only like a few skaters who set artistry above points and medals - Kristoffer is of course one of them. The others are Stephane Lambiel, Delobel/Schoenfelder, Virtue/Moir, Carron/Jones, the Kerrs, Shizuka Arakawa, Yu-Na Kim, Belbin/Agosto, Capellini/Lanotte, Carolina Kostner, Sale/Pelletier and some more of which I like only a few programs.

I have searched for a forum dedicated to Kristoffer for a long time and am very happy to finally find one! I work much and often travel on business, so I don't know if I will be able post often but I hope I can find some fans of Kristoffer here to make friends with Wink
Back to top Go down
siberia82

siberia82

Female
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I am heli :)   Hello! I am heli :) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:27 pm

Welcome to the forum, Helga! You already know who I am, of course tongue, but it's really nice to see you here! sunny
Back to top Go down
vaapukka

vaapukka

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I am heli :)   Hello! I am heli :) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:36 pm

Warmly welcome!!! It's great to have new people here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! I am heli :)   Hello! I am heli :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello! I am heli :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: FORUM :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: