Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kristoffer - The King of Kungsan (a.k.a. Kungsträdgården, Stockholm)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
siberia82

siberia82

Female
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-11-21

Kristoffer - The King of Kungsan (a.k.a. Kungsträdgården, Stockholm)  Empty
PostSubject: Kristoffer - The King of Kungsan (a.k.a. Kungsträdgården, Stockholm)    Kristoffer - The King of Kungsan (a.k.a. Kungsträdgården, Stockholm)  EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:35 pm

Kristoffer made an appearance in Stockholm earlier today to promote the upcoming Stockholm on Ice show. After the bitter end to his season, I must say that it's really nice to see his sunny smile in the photo!
sunny http://iof2.idrottonline.se/SvenskaKonstakningsforbundet/Media/Nyhetsarkiv/KristofferKungenavKungsan/
Back to top Go down
siberia82

siberia82

Female
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Kristoffer - The King of Kungsan (a.k.a. Kungsträdgården, Stockholm)    Kristoffer - The King of Kungsan (a.k.a. Kungsträdgården, Stockholm)  EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:08 pm

I found a Japanese blog which contains photos of Koffe and Filip Stiller at Stockholm! Smile

http://blog.goo.ne.jp/essingen/e/ec3e73f05714abf1bf69f98801bf7b9a
Back to top Go down
vaapukka

vaapukka

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Kristoffer - The King of Kungsan (a.k.a. Kungsträdgården, Stockholm)    Kristoffer - The King of Kungsan (a.k.a. Kungsträdgården, Stockholm)  EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:53 pm

I read about Koffe's appearance in Stockholm from Stockholm Ice's facebook page. Too bad I don't live in Stockholm. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kristoffer - The King of Kungsan (a.k.a. Kungsträdgården, Stockholm)    Kristoffer - The King of Kungsan (a.k.a. Kungsträdgården, Stockholm)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Kristoffer - The King of Kungsan (a.k.a. Kungsträdgården, Stockholm)
Page 1 of 1