Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2010 Swedish Nationals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
siberia82

siberia82

Female
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-11-21

2010 Swedish Nationals Empty
PostSubject: 2010 Swedish Nationals   2010 Swedish Nationals EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:26 pm

Senior Men Final Results:

1 Kristoffer BERNTSSON 205.31 sunny
2 Adrian SCHULTHEISS 198.87
3 Alexander MAJOROV 186.84
4 Michael NEUMAN 139.96
5 Ondrej SPIEGL 139.80
6 Girts JEKABSONS 136.17
7 Anton TRUVÉ 136.06
8 Jimmy KARLSSON 134.11
9 Lucas WICKSTRÖM 92.50
Back to top Go down
vaapukka

vaapukka

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Swedish Nationals   2010 Swedish Nationals EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:53 am

I was there!!!! sunny It was great to see Koffe winning the championship. And even though I might be a little bias, I think he got the biggest applause from the audience even before he started his programme. Wink

He really has two great programmes this year, yet again. SP is my favourite, because I like the story and the music a loooooot! The beginning, the ending and the other "hitting-parts" are awesome.... and the atmosphere during the programme was great. The LP got the girls screaming. xDDDD The Michael Jackson moves in the beginning, hilarious!!!!!

Another skater that caught my attention was Ondrej Spiegl. He had a really interesting LP. It was a wholesome programme, because he kept doing that little strange hand movement throughout the programme.

Joshi Helgesson sat right behind me for a little while during the men's short programme. And Aylwin Iantchenko & Josef Oscarsson-Ericsson sat next to me during the men's LP. I chose my seat very well. Haha. x))
Back to top Go down
siberia82

siberia82

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Swedish Nationals   2010 Swedish Nationals EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:52 am

Thanks for sharing your experience at the competition with us! Smile The few people on FSU and GoldenSkate who pay attention to Kris' career have mentioned that they absolutely love his "Comptine d'un autre été" SP; they consider it to be an instant classic! Very Happy The MJ moves at the beginning of his long program are indeed fabulous, but my favourite part is when he touches the judges' the table! LOL!!! During the Skate Canada broadcast, PJ Kwong (she's the commentator for CBC bold) said that she appreciated the "cheekiness" of the choreography and his confidence to pull off that little stunt . Wink

Yeah, you did get very good seats at the arena! Laughing Speaking of the other skaters, I did use my screen recorder to capture some of the performances from the live stream. (The feed did give me a lot trouble, so I don't have everything). If you want, I can share them with you.

Before I forget, Koffe added a blog entry yesterday describing his thoughts on Nationals! flower
http://www.landvetterkk.com/Kristoffer/My_thoughts/Entries/2010/12/26_Nationals_2010.html
Back to top Go down
vaapukka

vaapukka

Female
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Swedish Nationals   2010 Swedish Nationals EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:32 am

siberia82 wrote:
The few people on FSU and GoldenSkate who pay attention to Kris' career have mentioned that they absolutely love his "Comptine d'un autre été" SP; they consider it to be an instant classic! Very Happy

I totally agree! And there is also one very genious detail in the programme (which he actually didn't fully do in the Nationals Sad). After the first jump, when hits something, he holds his fist for a while and shakes his hand. Love that part...

siberia82 wrote:

but my favourite part is when he touches the judges' the table! LOL!!!

Yeah, that's great too! Laughing When I watched the LP from youtube for the first time and saw that part, i was like.... OMG, what happened, that's feaking cool! I couldn't keep a pokerface during a stunt like that. And I'd love to see the reaction of the judge who's facing him at that moment. ;D

siberia82 wrote:

Speaking of the other skaters, I did use my screen recorder to capture some of the performances from the live stream. (The feed did give me a lot trouble, so I don't have everything). If you want, I can share them with you.

That would be great! Very Happy Do you happen to have for example Ondrej Spiegl's and Alexander Majorov's Short Programmes? I was very surprised that Majorov delivered such a fun performance because the last time I saw him (about 2 years ago) he was soooo serious.
Back to top Go down
siberia82

siberia82

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Swedish Nationals   2010 Swedish Nationals EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:10 pm

vaapukka wrote:

After the first jump, when hits something, he holds his fist for a while and shakes his hand. Love that part...

Me, too! ♥ Koffe and his choreographer chose a cute and clever way to express, "Ouch that hurts!" Laughing

vaapukka wrote:

When I watched the LP from youtube for the first time and saw that part, i was like.... OMG, what happened, that's feaking cool!

I actually had not watched Kris' Finlandia Trophy performances before I attended Skate Canada, so it was a huge surprise for me to see him slam his hands on the judges' table! Surprised Like everyone else in the audience, I laughed and cheered, but a spilt second later I thought, "Wait a minute, is he allowed to do that during a competition??? Will the judges give him a severe deduction for daring to invade their personal space???" Shocked

vaapukka wrote:

I couldn't keep a pokerface during a stunt like that.

Do we know for sure that he keeps a pokerface? tongue

vaapukka wrote:

Do you happen to have for example Ondrej Spiegl's and Alexander Majorov's Short Programmes?

Yes, I do! Luckily I was able to record all of the Senior Men's performances. I will upload them for you within a day or two. Smile

vaapukka wrote:

I was very surprised that Majorov delivered such a fun performance because the last time I saw him (about 2 years ago) he was soooo serious.

Although I was vaguely aware that Sasha was Sweden's #3 before this season began, his Ice Challenge SP was my introduction to his skating (a live stream was available for that event), so I didn't know at the time that he usually performed dramatic routines. When I realized during the Ice Challenge practice session that his SP was set to "Soul Bossa Nova", I simply assumed that Swedish guys had a knack for choosing great songs to skate to and that they were naturally entertaining. Wink Did you notice that Sasha's LP music is the same as Koffe's LP from the 2004/2005 season?
Back to top Go down
siberia82

siberia82

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Swedish Nationals   2010 Swedish Nationals EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 8:07 am

Last edited by siberia82 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
siberia82

siberia82

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Swedish Nationals   2010 Swedish Nationals EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:40 pm

Senior Men's LP

GROUP 1

2010 Girts Jekabsons Swedish Nationals LP 37.96 MB

2010 Lucas Wickström Swedish Nationals LP 35.5 MB

2010 Jimmy Karlsson Swedish Nationals LP 39.79 MB

2010 Ondrej Spiegl Swedish Nationals LP 37.98 MB

GROUP 2

2010 Michael Neuman Swedish Nationals LP 35.83 MB

2010 Anton Truvé Swedish Nationals LP 34.16 MB

2010 Alexander Majorov Swedish Nationals LP 42.09 MB

2010 Adrian Schultheiss Swedish Nationals LP 43.22 MB

2010 Kristoffer Berntsson Swedish Nationals LP 49.05 MB (I had to cut off part of his K&C towards the end because the file was becoming too large; the judges took their sweet time calculating his marks.)

2010 Kristoffer Berntsson Swedish Nationals After His LP Score 3.26 MB (The camera lingered on him for about 30 seconds before the feed ended.)

Please don't upload these vids on to YouTube or any other site!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Swedish Nationals   2010 Swedish Nationals Empty

Back to top Go down

2010 Swedish Nationals
Page 1 of 1