Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello everyone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghanima

Ghanima

Female
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone   Hello everyone EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 12:02 pm

OK
Maybe someone who doesn't know me will join this forum one day, so I'm going to introduce myself right here.
My name is Monika, and I'm from Poland. I love figure skating in general, Kristoffer is not my favourite skater, but for sure he is one of those I like most. (Maybe that's because he was very nice to me during Europeans in Warsaw)

Another sport I like is karate kyokushin but I like it in a very different way than I like skating. It's quite strange thing wchich requires a short explanation. About figure skating I know a lot. I recognise skaters, I watch all competitions that I am able to watch, I write on many forums conected with skating and so on, but I absolutely cannot skate. Karate Kyokushin, however, I train. I have 4th kyu (and that means green belt), but I'm absolutely not interested in competitions, I don't know any famous champions, and things like that. Maybe that's because my couch for many years used to promise me that he would let me take part in a Polish championships, but he never did. As a result I keep saying that I don't care about karate competitions, and I train it only for my own pleasure.

As I wrote before, I am form Poland. I study psychology and japaneese on the University of Warsaw, but originally I'm from Kielce (I don't expect foreigners to know where it is). I don't know if my English is understandable (because I know I make a lot of mistakes, especially when I write - and I'm sorry for that) but I hope it is.

If you have any questions connected with me and my (not very)fascinating biography, feel free to ask Smile
Back to top Go down
Brigi

Brigi

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 4:58 pm

Nice to meet you.

Japanese language is a huge passion of mine too - or at least, it was when I was till at highschool. I do know loads of words and expressions, but I never managed to go to a language school and get a proper tutor. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://johnnyweir.extra.hu
Ghanima

Ghanima

Female

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 5:09 pm

It's nice to meet you too Smile
Can you write in Japaneese or just speak?
Back to top Go down
Brigi

Brigi

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 5:12 pm

Ghanima wrote:
It's nice to meet you too Smile
Can you write in Japaneese or just speak?

I think none. I've all of my Japanese knowledge from the animes I watched ever since I was a child. I tried to learn the Japanese alphabets but I never succeded. Embarassed

Hajimemashite, though! flower
Back to top Go down
http://johnnyweir.extra.hu
Ghanima

Ghanima

Female

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 5:23 pm

Hajimemashite and dozo yoroshiko Smile
Back to top Go down
krawiec

krawiec

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 4:42 am

Maybe girls write what thats words means Wink If you do this I could praise before my friends that I know some Japanese words lol!
Back to top Go down
Ghanima

Ghanima

Female

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 10:20 am

krawiec - those words are not very difficult to explain:

はじめまして - hajimemashite (in polish transcription: hadzimemaśte) - exactly means "for the first time" and is used at the very beginning, when you introduce yourself to somebody. It shows that you are polite.

どうぞょろしこう - dozo yoroshiko (in polish transcription: doozo jorosikoo) - exactly those words together means "I hope you will be kind to me" or "please be kind to me", and this is what you say when you introduce yourself to someone new, but and the end of your speech about yourself.

Between Hajimemashite and dozo yoroshiko you can put any information you want (about yourself of course).

I hope my explanation is enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: FORUM :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: