HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Kristoffer Berntsson's Birthday Project

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Avi
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Kristoffer Berntsson's Birthday Project   Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:25 am

Guys, as you know Kristoffer's Birthday is coming soon! It left not much time. But anyway me and Krawiec thought that it would be nice to organise some gift for him. As it left less than 3 weeks we need to organise some "quick present". And I'm writing here cause we want to propose you an idea. We thought that it would be nice if everyone could prepare one page (or more if you want) with wishes to Kristoffer. Then you'll send it on my e-mail and I'll print it and put it together. Or the other idea is more complicated cause we could create a video/photo montage with our wishes. But you could put everything what you want in you time. (for example everyone will have about half a minute or maybe more, we'll see) And everyone would send me his part, I would add an introdution and ending and later I would put it all together. We could also make some booklet about us or sth like that.

As a second gift for Kris we propose to set up a CD with special music for Kris. Everyone could send me a special song(s) which he would like to share with Kristoffer.

So what do you think about that girls? Or maybe do u have any better idea? Then just share it with us!Smile We are waiting for your feedbacks. Smile

~~Iwona~~

Last edited by Avi on Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kristofferberntsson.forumotion.com
SkaTeR_Pln

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Kristoffer Berntsson's Birthday Project   Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:05 am

They're really great ideas and thanks for the sharing Iwona! flower
CD is a good idea, i am sure he will be very happy because of it. sunny
Actually all ideas are great! Really! My idea is this: (not different from yours lol Razz)
We can do a book for him and everyone prepare a page like you said Iwona=) We write our wishes, and there will be our 2 CDs in end of the book. Musics and our video/photo montages... He can listen our songs and he can watch our video/photo montage. Herewith we send him a "kristoffer berntsson forum archive" How idea? I can help on the video/photo montages Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avi
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kristoffer Berntsson's Birthday Project   Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:19 am

SkaTeR_Pln wrote:
They're really great ideas and thanks for the sharing Iwona! flower
CD is a good idea, i am sure he will be very happy because of it. sunny
Actually all ideas are great! Really! My idea is this: (not different from yours lol Razz)
We can do a book for him and everyone prepare a page like you said Iwona=) We write our wishes, and there will be our 2 CDs in end of the book. Musics and our video/photo montages... He can listen our songs and he can watch our video/photo montage. Herewith we send him a "kristoffer berntsson forum archive" How idea? I can help on the video/photo montages Smile

Pelin, nice to hear that you like the idea. I think that your conception to put all together is excellent!Smile And if it's going about sending him the archives of our forum it could be also a nice aidea but the main problem is that this forum is pretty new and there won't be lots of that. But we'll think about that. Thanks a lot Pelin for you offer of help!Smile It'll be for sure needed!Smile And thanks sooo much for all the ideas!Smile

~~Iwona~~
Back to top Go down
Ghanima

Female
Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Kristoffer Berntsson's Birthday Project   Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:07 am

The idea with a video is in my opinion brilliant. I'm affraid it's too little time for that, but let's try Smile
Any technical rules?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avi
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kristoffer Berntsson's Birthday Project   Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:29 am

Ghanima wrote:
The idea with a video is in my opinion brilliant. I'm affraid it's too little time for that, but let's try Smile
Any technical rules?

Yeah I realise that there's not much time but anyway I think if we do us best it'll be possible!Smile Okay, so Kris birthday is 13th of July, I need to send our gift minimum 3-4 days before. I think it should be enough cause Sweden is pretty near to Poland. So maybe I'll send it to Kris about 9th of July. But I need next 3-4 days to print it and put it all together. So I would like to get it about 5th of July.

If it's going about TECHNICAL RULES!

1. Video montage
  • duration: about 1 minute (less or more)

• content: you can put there anything what you want to share with Kristoffer e.g. wishes, messages to Kristoffer, your photos, pictures of Kristoffer, pictures of your country or exactly place where you live, some fan art and whatever you want

• music: Girls we need to consult what about the music. I think that the best will be to put one (or few) to all montage! My opinion is that it would be a bit chaotic if everyone put his own music. But if you think another way, just tell it. We'll try to find an agreement! Or just the voice of the majority will decide. So please give me your feedbacks.

2. Book/Booklet/Scrapbook

• Size: We need to find the right size! You can choose between A4 size (148x210 mm) or 200 x 200 mm or A5 (210×297 mm) or another. All depends on you.

3. CD
  • Everyone can put one, maximum 2 songs (or if sb wants more, just let me know) and send it to me. I'll be grateful if you could send me also the name of the song(s) and artist(s).

For right now that's all. Girls, let me know what do you think about that. I'm looking forward to hear your opinions.

~~Iwona~~

Last edited by Avi on Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghanima

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kristoffer Berntsson's Birthday Project   Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:04 am

Avi wrote:
Girls we need to consult what about the music. I think that the best will be to put one (or few) to all montage! My opinion is that it would be a bit chaotic if everyone put his own music. But if you think another way, just tell it. We'll try to find an agreement! Or just the voice of the majority will decide. So please give me your feedbacks. [/list]

Hmm... I think that would be the most dificult thing because, if someone would like to SAY wishes for Kris, music will be quite interruptig. Maybe we should choose one and the same piece of music, calm one I think, that if somebody would like to add his own voice saying something it will sound all right. I think something from film music should be ok. We could decide about the order of our pieces, cut the music so that everyone would have the same lenght piece to compose the film with the music and then someone can put it together. I know it sound complicated, but I can do it myself. If we really want to do it, I think we should do it the best we can. (Maybe Avi can take care after paper wishes and CD with songs and I can put together pieces of the film?)

Anyway, first of all let's make the list of people who want to make film for Kris.

1. Avi (?)
2. Ghanima
Back to top Go down
View user profile
krawiec

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Kristoffer Berntsson's Birthday Project   Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:12 pm

So I am of course in all what we do for Kriss :face: and I agree with Ghanima about music. It's realy a little time so I have to started thinkg what I want to do now confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avi
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kristoffer Berntsson's Birthday Project   Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:24 pm

Yeah girls, we need to hurry up cause it left exactly 18 days to Kris birthday!!! First of all we need to find a music and choose the size of book!!! Girls, any suggestions?

~~Iwona~~
Back to top Go down
krawiec

PostSubject: Re: Kristoffer Berntsson's Birthday Project   Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:30 pm

So I think about film music maybe Rota Nino is not quick melody but intresting. I can pick up something I snd to you and you decided what you think about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avi
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kristoffer Berntsson's Birthday Project   Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:47 pm

Yeah, really nice idea! Smile For right now the only one thing what's comming to my mind is: "You're amazing" by Janelle. But it's a bit late and I can't think well! Razz Tomorrow I'll try to propose sth more!

~~Iwona~~
Back to top Go down
Ghanima

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kristoffer Berntsson's Birthday Project   Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:55 pm

So, Krawiec, can you upload somewhere the music you think of so that we could all decide. Personally I was thinking about something by Vangelis (especially from te "Voices" album) or maybe some instrumental pieces by Enya (I love "Watermark", "The first of autumn" or "A day without rain")

so people to make their parts of the film are so far:

1. Avi
2. Ghanima
3. Krawiec

How about the rest?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigi

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Kristoffer Berntsson's Birthday Project   Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:16 pm

Oooh, I'd love to participate in a project for Kris again! But I'm afraid I have no technical abilities to make a montage. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://johnnyweir.extra.hu
Ghanima

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kristoffer Berntsson's Birthday Project   Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:27 pm

You have two days to decide.
Friday evening the list should be closed, and the music should be chosen.
if you cannot make a film, you can take part just in two others parts of the project Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigi

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Kristoffer Berntsson's Birthday Project   Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:28 pm

Okay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://johnnyweir.extra.hu
Avi
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kristoffer Berntsson's Birthday Project   Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:08 am

Brigi wrote:
Oooh, I'd love to participate in a project for Kris again! But I'm afraid I have no technical abilities to make a montage. Sad

Brigi, don't worry, you can always take the stuffs you would like to put in your montage and give it to us and we can help you!Smile

Btw, girls I think that it could be a good idea to announce it also on other skating forums!!! Cause there are also some fans of Kristoffer. Smile But firstly we have to determine some details!! That's why girls, we need to hurry up!!!Smile

~~Iwona~~
Back to top Go down
SkaTeR_Pln

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kristoffer Berntsson's Birthday Project   Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:55 am

I have send my song, my video part and my page already! But guys i think we have to decide the sizes of the our pages... What do you say about this?? My page's sizes are ;
width : 852
height : 972

And it looks very good. What do you think?? Any ideas?? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avi
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kristoffer Berntsson's Birthday Project   Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:03 am

First of all, thanks Pelin sooo much for much that you was sooo quick! Smile thanx Great job Pelin!!!Very Happy good

On the other hand, we need to decide what size do we want. I'm not sure how it is in pixs but I'm for either A4 size or 20cmx20cm but you can choose another one! But please give me the size in cm or mm cause I need to know what cover to prepare! Thanks in advance! Smile

~~Iwona~~
Back to top Go down
krawiec

PostSubject: Re: Kristoffer Berntsson's Birthday Project   Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:52 am

A4 size wuold be the best I think it's normal size sheet of paper use in the printer. In this case Avi will have less job to do, she won't have to copse nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghanima

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kristoffer Berntsson's Birthday Project   Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:15 am

What do you think about such music, as a background?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0dfftf
Back to top Go down
View user profile
krawiec

PostSubject: Re: Kristoffer Berntsson's Birthday Project   Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:54 pm

Ghanima wrote:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0dfftf

I am pro this song bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghanima

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kristoffer Berntsson's Birthday Project   Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:22 pm

I'm glad you like it, but I'm not sure if it doesn't sound too melancholic.

And I don't know how it will compose with Pelin's film which is already done...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avi
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kristoffer Berntsson's Birthday Project   Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:33 pm

Ghanima wrote:
I'm glad you like it, but I'm not sure if it doesn't sound too melancholic.

And I don't know how it will compose with Pelin's film which is already done...

Girls I think that's really nice song but I agree with Ghanima it can be a bit too melancholic. I think we need sth more optimistic (whatever that means Wink ) to cheer him up after the injury and before the next season. But girls, give you feedbacks cause the majority should decide! Anyone have any proposal?

Btw, guys, I think it would be good idea to announce the project on the other forums. Last year people from BJDG, BJF and AS took part in bday project for Kris and that's why I think it would be nice to tell them about that and to offer them to take part in it! Hope you agree with me! If yes then I'll announce it there tomorrow! Btw, girls if you know another forums where are some Kristoffer fans, of course you can propose them to participate it!Smile
Btw, and the e-mail to send all the stuffs for Kris bday project is: kristofferberntssonforum@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot girls!!!

~~Iwona~~
Back to top Go down
Ghanima

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kristoffer Berntsson's Birthday Project   Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:44 pm

Pelin, how long is your part of the film?
And did you use any sounds or music?

I have another music for you to consider: http://www.sendspace.com/file/enzfdd

EDIT: And this is my part of the film: http://www.sendspace.com/file/zebtaz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SkaTeR_Pln

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kristoffer Berntsson's Birthday Project   Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:23 am

My part is about 50 minutes i guess, i really don't remember. Razz And i didn't use music.
Your part is very nice, I love it!!! luve luve
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avi
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kristoffer Berntsson's Birthday Project   Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:54 am

SkaTeR_Pln wrote:
My part is about 50 minutes i guess, i really don't remember. Razz And i didn't use music.

Pelin, you part is about 50 seconds, not minutes!Wink

~~Iwona~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kristoffer Berntsson's Birthday Project   

Back to top Go down

Kristoffer Berntsson's Birthday Project
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next